- Add Arrows, Text, Shapes, and Stamps;
- Draw (not really crazy about this one – AKA I just suck at it!);
- Highlight or even Hide certain Areas;
- Change the Color or Size of these Tools;
- And yes, you can Crop your Image.
To Give You an Idea
Why not take a quick screenshot, annotate what you want done on the page and voilà – you’re done. This saves you a ton of time, emails, cursing, and money – Time is $$$
- For Presentations. Share a screenshot and add your instructions for a quick & easy view of what you’re trying to say;
- At Work. Open a PDF and highlight changes to skip the lengthy, confusing email chains and give clear feedback;
- At Events. Capture a map, mark it up, and share it with your friends to show them where you’ll be;
- At Home. Planning a meditation garden? Take pictures of your yard and annotate them to plan out your new space.
Where to Find Skitch
Skitch was part of the Evernote family and they used to have a quick and easy download for all platforms from their site, but Skitch has moved out on his own, so I had to do some digging for my PC friends. You can find Skitch at:
(You can still use Skitch with your Evernote or just use it on its own.)
Do you have any creative ways of using Skitch? Or do you have another tool that works just like it… or better? Please share…